CPID Store Front Guidelines
While these guidelines might not fit your community or store perfect
I ask that you stay as close to these as possible.
-face coverings, masks or shields
-social distancing of 6 feet
-greet and welcome customers
- set up at the exit door(s) with a table outside
- NO Tootsie roll is to be brought into the stores
-Tootsie rolls are to be place on a table using gloves
- donation bucket on the table
- be as hands free and social distance as possible
- a hand sanitizer dispenser if available
- Thank patrons for their donations
- wear your Knight’s shirts if you have a council shirt
- use the CPID aprons to help let people know the cause you are collecting for
Dates for your drives must be turned in to the Store Managers 3 weeks in advance of the fund raiser.
This will give the Store Managers time to get approval from their head offices for you to do the fundraiser. You will need to take a copy of this with you when asking to do the fundraiser. This is to show we are trying to stay safe and help keep your community safe.
Print a copy and give it to the store Manager to have.
Thank You All for working with these guidelines
Questions call me 515-669-8894